Cosmo Crew Wanderpants are made from recycled materials recovered from ocean waste. The fabric is robust and lightweight with a four way stretch for action-packed adventures and outdoor excitement. The sustainable Wanderpants can be proudly flaunted on their own, or as a base layer in colder climates. Their geothermal and quick drying nature keeps warmth in and moisture out.
The base layer pants are made to make a statement on the mountains or chilly environments. These exclusive Wanderpants keep our Cosmo Crew exploring in style.
Best wandered with Cosmo Crew Sea & Snow Rash Top.
- Unique Cosmo Crew prints
- Italian recycled fabric made from recovered fishing nets
- Hyrid use for sea and snow climates
- Excellent UPF 50+ sun protection
- Quickdrying, moisture management for a range of environments
- Soft, warm, lightweight, geothermal
- Durable and robust
- Resistant to sun creams and oils
- Shape retention
- Four-way stretch